Thursday, April 9, 2009

2 and Oh...my

With last night 8-5 win over the Indians improved to 2-0 for the first time since the 2000 season. The pitching was a little off of what it was on Opening Day but If Padilla can give you and outing like that I will take that all year long. Although I would like to see him get into the 6th and even 7th inning. The defense was a little sloppy last night with three throwing errors, all to tall or wide for Chris Davis. It doesn't look like the Rangers miss Milton Bradley so far.

Nellie Cruz hit a couple of bombs and Elvis did leave the building last night getting his first big league homer. He is quickly becoming my new favorite player.

It looks like the Rangers have a little hop in there step this year as opposed to the last few years. We can only hope this will continue. From a fans point of view this is as excited as I have been about the Rangers for sometime. Bmac is up next. I hope he can keep the good felling going. It's a 1:05 game today and is on KRLD/105.3 FM and FSN SW.

Let's go Rangers!

No comments:

My real job

Visit me @ http://teambryant.yourkwagent.com. Need real estate?