Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome

So this is my little piece of the Internet. I feel like I have arrived in the 21st century finally. Ok so this is how it is going to go. I will try to post every day about things that are going on in my life and things that interest me such as the Texas Rangers.

A little bit about me before I go any farther. I just sold my company last November(The Weed Terminator) to a large competitor. Since then I got my real estate license and now work with Keller Williams in Southlake, Texas. So if anyone needs or knows of anyone wanting to buy or sell property send them to http://teambryant.yourkwagent.com/ and I will take care of all your real estate needs.

Hang with me, this blog will get better as I transition into a blogger. The title of the blog you ask? It is what my wife calls me when I get wound up.

Any way I hope to see and get to know you so go tell all of your friends and family to stop by and check me out.

Tracy

No comments:

My real job

Visit me @ http://teambryant.yourkwagent.com. Need real estate?